Besides her sneaking M&M's I did something different with Abby and skipped rice/oatmeal cereal all together and went right to veggies. I am glad I did because she loves them and you cannot go wrong with vegetables. Abby is getting so close to sitting up on her own and when she does it will make feeding her a little bit easier. After the first experience in the booster seat, we decided to try out the swing and it worked out much better for her. Sadie loves to help feeding her. Sadie is a wonderful big sister and loves babies. She was very much the same with Tanner and always asked to feed him his bottles when he was born. I would pump just so she could give him bottles when he was itty bitty. I am so grateful for my helpers. Sienna, Sadie and Tanner all love Abby and give her hugs and kisses constantly. PS. Her first food was Sweet Potatoes and she begs for more between bites. The only reason she looks upset in the booster seat pictures is because she was uncomfortable, she loved the food.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment