“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas: Sneak Peek

Many of my pictures from Christmas are on my "old" camera but here are some of my favorites taken on our new camera.


Sadie got her makeup kit that she asked for from Santa and carried it around all day.  This picture makes me smile because it shows how happy the girls were with their surprises.  Sadie put makeup on many of us many times.


Mommy getting a makeover.


Sienna got a jewelry box that she got to decorate herself and she loved it just as much as Sadie with her makeup (pictures are on the other camera). The girls got a jewelry kit to share and Sienna is sporting a necklace that she made.


Tanner and Crewbear playing with some of their new toys together. I love that when Crew got to Nana's house both Tanner and Adam were so excited and called him "Crewbear" and not just Crew.


Cousins watching a show.


Abby helping daddy do a puzzle. Matt has taken this Beard Break pretty seriously and has yet to shave. I love it. Much better than the No-Shave November when all the guys had nasty 'staches.

No comments: