“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, December 31, 2012

Tanner Turned Two!

Tanner's Birthday
Tanner woke up and had his favorite cereal, Lucky Charms.
Tanner got dressed up as Spiderman and spent the morning chasing his sisters around and playing with balloons.
We went bowling with Nana & Papa, Adri & Adam, Dana & Trent and of course our little family.
We went to Wingers for dinner with Grandma Anne and Grandpa Doug. Tanner got his own bowl of popcorn.
Tanner was spoiled by everyone.

I cannot believe my little buddy is two years old. He is such a fun, smart and handsome boy that makes us all so very happy every day.  His vocabulary continues to grow and his conversation skills are amazing.  The other night he came up stairs and stomped his foot at Matt shouting, "Dad, You didn't me KISS!"  He was very much not okay that he was put to bed without a kiss from daddy which I'm sure he got in the first place anyway but there is always time for more hugs and kisses.  I love when he says, "Mommy, you lay with me" or "HUGS!" as I'm walking out of his room.  Tanner is such a little BIG tease.  He is always playing tricks on us and chasing us around.  He is also the sweetest little guy around and gives more loves than most.  He often has to give loves for not sharing but before we can lecture him or make him say sorry he is already holding onto his sisters and giving them kisses and saying sorry.  I could go on forever about the smiles Tanner puts on my face, he is so wonderful.  Happy Birthday, Tanman! We love you so much.








No comments: