“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, December 31, 2012

Game Night

Not the best picture but I'm going to want to remember it. (Jamie, Tim, Catie & Nate, Lauren & Mike and Gretchen.  Peter was also there but for some reason not in the picture.) Matt was sweet enough to humor me while I had my childhood friends over for some games and to hang out.  Don't get me wrong, he loves my friends and we had so much fun playing games but I threw it on him last second and invited everyone over. I love that we can all still get together and hang out as if nothing has changed.  It's too bad we are all spread out but at least we have holidays to bring us back to our home ward from when we were kids.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Dang! I am totally regretting being too lazy to try getting together with everyone--it looks like you had so much fun! Hope you had an awesome Christmas! Have you found out where Matt's company is going to send him yet?