“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, December 31, 2012

Lots of Snow

We have loved all of our family time and since Matt is in school it is extra awesome because we get a super long break and added time together.  To make things even better, we have been getting a ton of snow.  This is how I remember winters as a child. We would get several inches at a time and after the streets were plowed, there would be huge piles to play in.  I spent the morning snow blowing our street and when I was done Matt took the kids outside for a couple hours to play.  I came out to take a few pictures and Tanner said, "Mommy, Cold. Snow. Hurt."  It was too cute but the poor little guy was frozen and soon came in to play with me and Abby and make the others hot chocolate. 















No comments: