“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Staying Entertained

Since daddy hasn't had to start work yet we get a lot of playing time with him which is our favorite!  We are all going to be super sad when he has to go to work but in the meantime we play a lot of dress up,  color more than you'd believe, and build awesome forts and towers.  We go to a different park each day and we're going to try to get into Seattle before he goes to work on Friday.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of these fun posts! Your apartment looks nice:) And all of you look happy and beautiful/handsome and healthy! I cant wait for July to come visit...and meet Abigail:) Love you all - Nana