“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Cousins

My cousin Brigitte and her family live in Puyallup which is just south of us.  We were so excited when we found out that it only takes about a half hour to get to their house and we've take advantage of having new cousins so close and have gone over many times to play.  She has four kids and they are so sweet.  It's been so much fun for me to catch up with Brigitte and Ryan and the kids have loved meeting new cousins.  Another perk to having them much closer than we expected is now I have someone I trust on call for when Abby decides to make her entrance.  It is such a relief knowing she can get here in less than 30 minutes because we literally live across the street from the hospital so if we had to, we could take the kids with us until she got here to pick them up.  For the first couple of weeks here I was afraid that we'd be taking the kids with us when I was in labor because I refuse to leave them with anyone we just met.


No comments: