“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soon to be a Family of 6

The combination of sun in his eyes and the wind didn't make for the best picture of Tanman but I really wanted a family picture this weekend.  Having another baby doesn't seem that crazy to me but the fact that we'll be a family of six kind of freaks me out. We went to Brit and Kyle's house for Memorial Day weekend and had a great time.  They have the best yard and are surrounded by fields of corn and other produce.  The kids spent hours outside in the sandbox catching frogs, finding bunnies and riding bikes.  I finally got to meet and snuggle Ashley who is one of the sweetest babies.  It's nice having them fairly close and we look forward to going back and visiting again.  Maybe by then their multiple fruit trees will be loaded with deliciousness.

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

we miss you guys.

a lot.