“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was perfect.  I woke up to my favorite people making me a yummy breakfast together in the kitchen.  While we were eating they all surprised me with different coupons about ways they would help me out around the house and gave me some treats.  The girls also colored me beautiful pictures and Matt gave me a gift card to The Cheesecake Factory for this weekend.  The coupons were super cute and colored by the girls.  One of Sadie's coupons was to help daddy change one of Tanner's diapers and it was so funny to watch.  She had her nose plugged with one hand while she tried to help with the other.  Sienna gave me a coupon to clean her room and Tanner colored me a picture for his.












I have the best family and am so grateful for the little people that made me a mommy.  I am most grateful for Matt that has given me these beautiful kids and takes such good care of us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great day - you deserve it! Love you Karin:)