“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stanley Park

We went to Stanley Park and saw the huge hollow tree and visited Grouse Mountain.  We were going to take the tram to the top of the mountain so we could see the grizzly bears but we were told they were most likely sleeping and it had snowed at the top recently so we'd have a cold walk to get to them.  Since we weren't dressed quite appropriately to walk in snow, we decided it wasn't worth all the extra money to risk not even being able to see the bears.  We're planning on going back later in the year when it is warmer and more things are open.


 We stopped so we could take a picture inside the huge hollow tree.


The girls climbing through the roots of the tree.


Peek-a-boo.


Again, with my little goofballs that don't know how to take a normal picture.


We were super bummed that we weren't able to take the kids up the tram to the top of the huge peak but we were able to walk up a ways and see some wolves.









Tanner was trying to get in the cage with the wolves.  Tanner is hilarious and every time he sees something he really likes he yells, "WOAH" or "WOW" so loud.

No comments: