“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GORGEOUS!


Washington is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.  There are bodies of water everywhere surrounded by either large mountains or thousands of trees which makes it absolutely gorgeous.  Some of the mountains are still completely covered with snow while others are 100% green and lush.  I love it here!  This picture doesn't do this scene justice.  We were on our drive to Brit's house and this lake was as smooth as ice with a perfect reflection of the mountains, trees and sky.  I couldn't get a great picture because we were driving and there was a road barrier.  I was tempted to hold my arm out the window and above the car to get a better view but decided it probably wasn't the smartest idea I've ever had.


No comments: