As excited as we were to head to Washington for the summer, it was still sad for the kids to say goodbye to their favorite people. (Nana, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunties, Uncles, COUSINS and Jamie!!)
Adam came over one last time to say goodbye. I am most sad to say goodbye to the little guys (Adam, Crew, Tate) because they are going to change the most over the summer and we'll miss so much of it.
The girls are the saddest to leave their cousins. On Sienna's last day of preschool she was very mellow and was acting kind of sad so I asked her what was wrong. She said she was going to miss Max so much. I love that they have been able to go to preschool together and will be in Kindergarten with each other too. I sure love my nieces and nephews, they are the very best! I wish I was home to go to Cole's coach pitch games, chase Max around and swing with Gracie but like Sienna keeps telling everyone, "Don't worry, we'll be back in the fall."
No comments:
Post a Comment