Sadie is loving being able to say that it is her birthday. "No, not mommy birthday, it's MY birthday. Sadie's birthday!" This morning has started off great and we're having lots of fun. The girls and I baked and decorated cupcakes together and now we're waiting for daddy to come home early so we can go to the water park. Sienna loves that it is Sadie's birthday too and chose what cupcakes we should make for her. A couple fun facts for today in addition to my baby turning two- one of my childhood best friends is in labor having her baby girl right now and Bryan and Allie get to find out the gender of their baby this morning!! (I told Jac she was crazy for going 4 days over just so our girls could share a birthday but she's just that awesome.)
.
The finished product. Aren't you impressed that the girls dipped the pedals all by themselves? Sienna did pink and Sadie yellow, that is why there are only a couple yellow flowers but I was super impressed with both girls. What a fun morning! We can't wait for the rest of the day.
4 comments:
happy birthday sadie baby! we love you!
What cute cupcakes! I may have to steal that idea some day, but where did you get the sugar? Happy birthday Sadie!!
Happy birthday Sadie...I can't believe that she is 2 years old. Cute cupcakes. Your girls are so cute...they remind me of mine when they were that age. Only difference is that I didn't have my third baby until #2 was nearly 5.
you're such a good mom! i wanna bake with you!!
Post a Comment