“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, July 26, 2010

Remember Push-Ups?

The first picture is from the farmer's market that we went to this weekend. We loved it and are going back again Saturday. The rest of the pictures are of the girls enjoying push-ups. I used to walk to Circle K with my friends and get push-ups all of the time so I couldn't resist getting them for the girls.
.

2 comments:

erica said...

LOL. I thought you were talking about push up push ups (like for exercise). I was like, why're the little girls doing push ups?? Silly me. Yes, Flintstone's Push Ups are DELICIOUS :)

Kelsey M. said...

i forgot about those!!! yum!