“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sadie's Valentine Date

Sadie got her date on Valentine's Day. Matt took her bouldering and then later that night, they went out for a yummy ice-cream sundae. The girls are lucky to have such a great man in their lives as an example of the kind of guy they should look forward to meeting in the future. For the time being (and several more years), I am more than happy to share my Valentine with my special girls. (PS. The reason Abby is in the car when Matt was taking Sadie was because we had to drop them off so we could get Sienna to a b-day party.)





No comments: