These are Tanner's special treat here. Mostly because they are pretty much the only thing that doesn't have a peanut warning on it. I know companies are trying to cover their tails and avoid liability, but I miss the aisles of peanut free snacks clearly labeled that both the US and Canada had. Luckily, these are also about the cheapest thing here in Australia and Tanner loves them.
After almost two months of missing school, we decided to do some of our own studying.
Our clippers didn't convert well with our adapters so T made it awhile without a haircut. We actually liked it long but it started to get out of control. Great before picture.
We bought another piano here and actually managed to get Sienna and Sadie into lessons. The best part is that the teacher comes here and is very inexpensive. Both girls are doing well and are enjoying it.
This is a frequent occasion in our house. Sienna loves running around with Abby on her back.
I was doing homework and Abby walked in and said, "Hi, I'm Karin!" It was the cutest thing.
Ah, look how dapper with his new haircut.
Baby Ava is getting quite large or at least that is what you would think if you saw me. Two more months until D-day!
No comments:
Post a Comment