“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

No Internet, No Problem

We moved into our house the first week of January. It is a great house and we are all loving the extra space, but there were a few problems at the beginning that made life a little tricky. My classes via BYU-Idaho started the week we moved in, but our internet wasn't wired properly at the house. I spent a lot of time at Hungry Jacks (Burger King here), the library, my friend's house, and even IKEA to get homework done and borrow WIFI until things got resolved. This is a picture from the kids playing while I was frantically trying to get up to speed with homework that first week or two.


No comments: