“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Drive-In Movie

Matt and I took the kids to see "Penguins in Madagascar" and "How to Train Your Dragaon 2" at the local drive in theater. Unfortunately, the back seats in this car don't fold down, but it still ended up being a lot of fun. Matt and I took turns squishing in with the kids and sitting in car seats on the ground. It ended up being a very late night and I eventually made my way to the front of the car with Abby and fell asleep. I was surprised that the kids stayed awake for most to all of both movies.



No comments: