The girls have a really exciting month ahead of them. Thursday we head to Utah for Auntie Adri's wedding and will be there 10 days. Shortly after returning from Utah we leave for Florida where we will celebrate my mom's 50Th birthday in Disney World. Getting ready for our trip, Matt taught the girls the Mickey Mouse theme song. The girls love to sing and this is heard around our house several times a day.
2 years ago
8 comments:
CUTE...have fun traveling!!
that's pretty awesome...too bad she won't ever hear that song at disneyworld. we tried to find it. it's not even playing at mickey's house! :)
Oh fun!! you are doing so many fun things. cant wait to hear all about them.
LOL. i love how she twirls her hair while singing. i played the video for quinn and said "see, this is why you should takes kids to disneyworld. because they get excited!" :) (he doesn't quite agree with me that disneyworld is the best place ever). have fun there!
So cute! I had to play it over and over for Nathan!
AWESOME!!! We have to learn it too so if mickey won't play it at disneyworld we'll bring the song to mickey!!!
so cute! and your chocolate cake sounded like one of those cooking show contests where they only have so much time . . . i think you won. it was beautiful!
YAY Sienna! I'm excited FOR you :)
How exciting! I hope you guys have an amazing time with so much traveling. I'm so excited for you guys to go to Disney World, we had the most amazing time there...such a magical place. Natalie wants to live there!
Travel safe!
p.s. I saw a pic of your Thomas the Train cake...awesome...you are really getting good!
Post a Comment