“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Matt and I have wanted and entertainment center since we got married and have recently found one that we love. Even though it was mostly what we wanted we decided that it would probably be best if we waited a little bit longer. However, I called the company to ask a couple of questions and it was such a good deal that we changed our minds and here is our Valentine's Day and 5th Anniversary present to each other. It adds so much to our living room and I absolutley love it! Maybe for our 10th anniversary I'll surprise Matt with a 50' TV to fill the opening but our tube works perfect for now. Thanks babe!!
.

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

Beautiful! Have a fun time at Disney World this week!

Sharee said...

It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Karin! Yay! Where did you get it! So excited for you! I know how long you have wanted one!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

OOO...that is so nice. You also did a fantastic job on the cake. See you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

It looks AWESOME!!!! love it - hopefully I will be able to see it in person soon:)SLY

Kelsey M. said...

thats beautiful!

Bryson and Tara said...

That looks so nice! Good for you guys. And, I the love the picture at the top of your blog with you guys in the tubes. So fun!

erica said...

That's gorgeous! Where'd you guys get it from?

Petersen Posse said...

Hi Karin! I am taking time at work to tell you how much we enjoyed seeing you at THE wedding(adri's of course). Your girls are darling and lucky to have you and Matt. Know we love you.

Kiera said...

That looks really good! Your pics from the wedding were so cute! I am glad you guys had a fun trip!