The girls and I were lucky enough to spend the first four days in Utah with the Macdonalds. The kids played so well together and had so much fun. Every morning Gavin and Max would come into our room so excited to get the girls. They even tried to shower with us and sleep in our room.
.

Dog pile on Andy and Max.

Sienna and Gavin were best buds and had tons of fun together while Sadie and Max just ran around like wild monkeys.

Gavin was so excited to show the girls the aquarium.

You can't hang out with Em without eating a bag of marshmallows.

Em had fun experimenting with the girls' hair and the girls loved feeling like princesses.

Andy was nice enough to watch all four kids for an entire day so Emily and I could go have some fun. We're just grateful we came back to everyone in one piece (including Andy).

Don't worry, there is a giant bean bag under her.

Best friends.
Do you recognize her?? Yes, this would be Sister Johnston now known as Steph. She is home from her mission and going to BYU. She was nice enough to meet Em and I for breakfast one morning.

I love Steph and am so happy I was able to see her! She is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment