“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Characters

Disney World was a blast and my girls loved it. Their favorite part was meeting the different characters and we went at the perfect time of day when there weren't huge lines. The first day we spent in Magical Kingdom where we didn't see any characters and as we were leaving Sienna said, "I didn't get to see Mickey." I felt bad but we spent the next two days in Animal Kingdom and got to see a lot of our Disney friends. They didn't even care much about Mickey, they loved the Pooh characters and Donald Duck was Sienna's absolute favorite.
.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

The characters were Jessie's favorite when we went to Disney World almost 2 years ago! So fun!