“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can't Forget the Petting Zoo

I can't leave out pictures of the petting zoo because we all know how obsessed my kids are with animals. It was fun because the goats could get through the ropes and would wonder around so the kids could walk right up to them.
.
Sienna playing with a goat.

Sadie brushing a huge sheep.

Sienna taking a turn brushing the huge sheep.
.

Kate and Sienna petting the goat. They also had hogs and llamas. Did you know that the only difference between a pig and a hog is their weight? If it weighs more than 140 pounds it is considered a hog. Random but I had no idea.

5 comments:

Macdonalds said...

I love all the pictures from your adventures! We miss you!!!

Kaytie Brown said...

Wow. So SO FUN!!!

Kim said...

How wonderful to experience this through your blog. Sounds like you had a fantastic last couple of weeks. Glad to have you home though!!

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great trip! I love your character pictures, especially with your girls in their matching stuff. I love that! Glad you made it back safe and sound.

mary said...

Owen is sitting on my lap looking at your blog with me and he just said "cute" lol!