“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Jacob

Our trip to Utah was for Mike and Adri's wedding. I was fortunate enough to be able to go a week earlier than Matt and be there with Adri as she went through the temple for the first time to receieve her own endowment. A week later, Matt was able to join me in the temple as we witnessed Adri and Mike sealed in the House of the Lord. What an amazing experience that was for everyone. They were sealed by the temple president and it was one of the most spiritual experiences I have ever witnessed. Everything about their wedding was absolutely beautiful and amazing. Mike couldn't have looked happier and Adrianne glowed. I am so grateful that we were able to share this special week with Adri and we are so proud of her choice to get married in the temple. We experienced feelings that day that we will never forget. We love you Adri and Mike!! Congratulations!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love your dress and the cake looks beautiful!

Sharee said...

You did a wonderful job on the cake - very professional! What a fun time! I love weddings!!! AND you got a beautiful dress out of it - sweet!

Anonymous said...

COME BACK....NOW!!! I MISS YOU ALL AND MY HOUSE IS WAY TOO QUIET! SLY

Kelsey M. said...

what a gorgeous bride!! holy smokes. you and your fam are beautiful too, as always. :) oh and that cake is incredible i'm so impressed!!

erica said...

What?? Your kiddos spend most of their time in Texas but they look like Utah babies. Lol. I'm very impressed they can run around in the snow without big puffy coats on. I can't. I'm a total wimp when it comes to the cold :D

erica said...

Oh! I just remembered you did the cake. It looks gorgeous!