Matt and I love taking the girls out to eat every weekend, we look forward to it all week. More often than not we end up going to Mimi's because their delicious food as well as the fun atmosphere and how much the kids actually love and eat their food. Also, we go to a late lunch and don't really do much for dinner. We still love Mimi's and it will always be a go to spot for our family but we've recently fell in love with the idea of going to breakfast together. This tradition started as a holiday weekend thing but we decided we really enjoyed the late breakfast early lunch a lot too. Anyway, over New Year's weekend we went to Cracker Barrel again and loved it. We all got full on delicious breakfast food and had so much fun for under 15$. After eating we spent time looking at all of the fun old fashioned candy and all got a treat on the way out. It was so much fun and I love the quality family time we get every weekend. We look forward to going again on Saturday.
.
.
3 comments:
how fun is that! mimi's has amazing muffins. in high school i'd ditch first period and go get one for breakfast. haha shh... ha anyways i've heard wonderful things about their breakfast and have always wanted to try it! you have inspired me. and thats dang cheap too. maybe even affordable :)
$15? Really? Do the girls eat free? Cracker Barrel is pretty yummy. I had it for the first time (that I remember) a month or so ago. Yummy yummy chicken fried steak. I've never had their breakfast so I'll have to go back and try it. I do love Mimi's. Especially their gigantic muffins :) I've never seen that bowling ramp thing y'all have but after I dropped a ball on my toe when I was in high school, I haven't been a huge fan hah. Looks like you guys are doing good! I love the girls' matching outfits.
Mimi's Cafe is our favorite breakfast place, yummy. I've never tried Cracker Barrell for breakfast, honestly haven't been there in years. Your girls are so cute in their matching clothes.
Post a Comment