“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sienna Wants a Puppy

Sienna asks us almost daily if we can get her a puppy. She absolutely loves animals but her favorite without a question is a dog. We went to a party/get together over the weekend and our friend has two dogs that kept Sienna and Sadie entertained late into the night. One of these days they will get their puppy, just not yet.
.
Sienna and Lilo.



3 comments:

Author said...

kids love dogs. just make sure you're ready. I'm dying with a puppy - but I have reasons of my own for that. hint : Smells make me sick :) So, if you are not in that same situation, GO FOR IT!

jamie said...

they can come play with Roddick anytime! although hes smart enough to mostly just stay out of the way of little kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Get a standard poodle. They don't shed and are rated #1 for family dogs. They are great. You can come over w/ your kids anytime and see ours.