“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

18 Months, Really?

It wasn't too long ago that I had two babies and in what seems like just a blink of the eye, I have two crazy little girls running around. I cannot believe that Sadie is 18 months old, that is just mind boggling to me. What a wonderful year and a half it has been.
Today I finally got around to packing away their clothes that they have outgrown. There were many memories that came flashing back to me as I sorted through the different outfits, I had a lot of fun.
.
They have been best friends from the very beginning. Even more surprising to me than how fast Sadie has grown up is how much Sienna has changed.

Sadie at the doctor waiting for her 18 month check-up. She weighs 20 lbs 8 oz and is about 32 inches tall. She is my itty-bitty big girl.

Sienna was a huge help at the doctor and made sure Sadie was okay. She even gave Sadie her favorite stuffed animal to comfort her after her shot.

After the doctor we stopped by the park because it was gorgeous outside.

They both love the slides and went down several times.

2 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

how fun! they are the cutest. also i'm extremely jealous that its warm enough there to play at the park.

Bryson and Tara said...

I can't believe that Sadie is already 18 months! And, she is so little! Sophie, our little chub, is still bigger than her...

Those pics of your girls on the slides are beautiful!

And, the cake in the post down below looked delicious.