“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Guess Who is Old Enough for Nursery??

That's right, my baby is in nursery with her big sister. She did great until she saw me when they went on their walk but was fine when they got back to the classroom.
.

I didn't intend on taking my camera but when I dropped them off I realized I had my purse which had my camera. Good timing for Sadie to move on because Matt and I have been asked to participate in a Marriage & Family course for the next few months during Sunday school and it will be more enjoyable if we can actually participate.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yay! Way to go Sadie! Nursery is seriously wonderful. :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

yay sadie! max is finally old enough for nursery, too, and went for the first time on sunday, too!

and that's one place that even I have never taken a picture :)

Jared and Jessica said...

OH my goodness! I can't believe she's in nursery already! They will have fun together!

Jacquelyn said...

that has got to be so nice to have them in nursery. By the way... how old do they have to be? And i wish you were by Ben too.

Macdonalds said...

How fun! I'm surprised you took a picture. I wouldn't even think to have a camera at church.

Kaytie Brown said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! That is so fun that they get to be in the same class :)