“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Sienna's hair's so long and curly! She looks adorable. Sorry to hear they're sick :( That's no good. Hope you all feel better soon! Glad the girls are in good spirits though :)
I think this post made me miss you all more than I can even say!!!! Please hurry and get here cuz I really need my beautiful people:)SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, when did Sienna's hair get so long? Hope you guys are feeling better!
Glad you guys are still having fun. We have been sick too and we are NOT really having fun. Can you say GROUCHY Kyla?? Umm, ya.
Sienna's hair's so long and curly! She looks adorable. Sorry to hear they're sick :( That's no good. Hope you all feel better soon! Glad the girls are in good spirits though :)
Get better soon so we can play!!
We're there too, hate the sick business... SO glad you're still having fun :)
I think this post made me miss you all more than I can even say!!!! Please hurry and get here cuz I really need my beautiful people:)SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY SLY
Post a Comment