“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas in Utah and we are so grateful for our families and all they do for us.
.
Waking Sienna up Christmas morning.

Sadie ready to get out of bed too.

The girls had to wait in the kitchen for Cole, Max & Gracie to come over before they were allowed to look under the Christmas tree.

The first thing that my girls saw under the tree was their new kitty cat. My mom got one for Cole and Sienna but it was quickly realized that the kitty preferred Gracie. It was hilarious watching the girls as the cats meowed, purred, and rolled over. Gracie was especially fun to watch, she loved her cat.
.
Sienna was quite pleased too.
.
Sienna asks us several times a day for a puppy or a kitty. She really thinks that she is getting a puppy for her birthday but maybe this will hold her off a little longer.
.
Gracie found Max's motorcycle.

Yummy

Matt showing off some of his favorite surprises.

Between Santa and Mrs. Claus, the girls sure did get spoiled. I don't know what they're going to think next year when Christmas is at our house. I'm sure they'll be begging to go back to grandma's.

Sadie eating some dinner.

Max showing Sienna how to shoot his gun.

Max and Sienna had fun playing kitchen together while everyone else played Mario Bros Wii. Cole even played the Wii with us and was better than some of us too.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am so glad you had such a great Christmas, it looks like so much fun. Can't beat Utah for Christmas and cousins are the best!