The first night we got down to Orem, I didn't really even see my family. Matt took the girls and watched the BYU bowl game with my family but Jamie picked me up right as we pulled into the driveway. She was nice enough to shuttle me around town. We went to my cousin's wedding reception and then to an OHS friend reunion at Lisa's house.
.

Best friends.

These are my cousins Lynn and Mia. I haven't seen them in at least five years and they are so grown up and beautiful. I was very excited to see Russ but if I'm being honest, I mostly went to the wedding to see these girls!! If Matt had any extra vacation time this upcoming year, we would try to go to Norway and visit them before they move back.

The next morning Jamie was nice enough to wake up early and teach me how to make Egg Rolls. Catie joined us for the fun and helped us roll them up. After all, it is her mom's recipe that we were making. These egg rolls are my favorite but after making them myself and eating about a dozen or so, I think I am done with them for quite awhile.

KELSEY! I just love this girl and was so surprised when she stopped by to drop off some treats. Kelsey and her family are such great friends to me and my parents. I just love them and am so glad they live near my mom and dad so I can see them whenever I go home.

Sienna trying to sneak one of Kelsey's fabulous cupcakes downstairs.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great trip! How awesome to see so many of your friends while also getting to see family!
aw yay i'm so glad i got to see you!! and glad my cupcakes were loved :)
Post a Comment