“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Our friends have an annual breakfast with Santa that they were so nice to invite us to again. It was a lot of fun spending time with friends and having the kids sit with both Mrs. Claus and Santa. Sienna did a lot better with it than Sadie. Sadie preferred sitting with mama.

2 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

that picture of sienna is SO adorable. what a cutie.

Richard H. Glassford II said...

Cool Santa images. I enjoy viewing your blog. I don't always post but I check up on you guys every week.

Merry Christmas,

Rich