“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sledding With Papa

We recently got home from our trip to Utah and it was nothing short of wonderful. We had so much fun with everyone and enjoyed every minute of being there. The first couple days we spent with Matt's family and we were busy doing so many different things. Matt was able to go skiing with his brother Kyle while the girls and I took care of some fun wedding planning and went shopping with Nana, Adri and Dana. We also spent a lot of time playing games and getting to know Uncle Mike.

Daddy and Papa took the girls sledding as soon as we got there.
.
The girls loved the snow.
.
Sledding with Papa.
.
We were lucky enough to be there for Dana's Christmas dance too. She looked stunning in her gown.
.
Sienna and Dana are such good buddies.
.
Adri and her fiance Mike making gingerbread cookies. Yep, Adri is getting married in February. It is so fun to watch Adri in love, we only wish we were closer so we could spend more time with her. Mike is a great guy and we are very happy for the two of them. It is fun because they are getting married the same weekend that we did, just 5 years later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come Back!!!! Thank heavens February is so close!