We woke up this morning to another snow storm in Texas. It is always such a surprise when we wake up to snow. There has only been one other time that it snowed this much since we moved here three years ago, and the state pretty much shut down. I am waiting for a phone call from Matt letting me know that he is on his way home but this storm isn't as heavy so I better not get my hopes up yet.

Good thing we put up the Christmas Lights before we went to Mexico. It just makes the whole look complete. Maybe I should turn them on to add more to the mood. Maybe I'll decorate for Christmas today!
.

Sienna chilling on the couch enjoying the snow and a morning show.

We're probably going to be taking another lazy day today. Darn!! (not) The past couple of days have been so nice just to relax and not worry about anything.
4 comments:
Crazy huh? And I'm pretty sure lazy is the only way to go :)
P.S. Your vaction looked like a BLAST!!! How FUN!!!
P.P.S. I have your meat thermometer
I miss you! I haven't had time to even check blogs to see what you are up to. I am so envious of Mexico! What a great vacation! I'm so glad you realize just how blessed you are to have such an amazing family! I have missed blogging!The sad part is that I really haven't taken many pictures either... I can't wait to see you soon!
Glad you guys have been able to enjoy a little snow. How festive!
Looks like your vacation was so fun!
you would die if you saw how much snow we got today...
actually, i guess you will be seeing it soon!!
Post a Comment