“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Getting There

Here are a few picture of us at the airport on our way to Cancun and then a few as we arrived. It was a wonderful trip. The best part was being with everyone and we all had a lot of fun together.
.

Jamming in the airport.

Waiting for our shuttle to take us to Moon Palace.
.
Daddy and the girls testing out our hammock in our room. The resort was beautiful and our rooms were amazing.
.
Walking around the resort the first night together.
.
The first night in Mexico after everyone got there. Bryan, Allie, Matt, the girls, and I arrived a couple hours before Dan and the rest of the gang. We had a couple of hours to scope out the resort and get the girls a nap.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I want to see more pics of the hotel and your room! It looks beautiful! SO JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

Let's go back!!!!!!!