“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Utah on the Brain

I cannot seem to think about anything but Utah right now and seeing our families. Matt's little brother comes home Friday from his mission in New Zealand and we are all so anxious to see him. We are flying to Utah tomorrow night and have lots of fun stuff planned while we're there. I am so excited to go home and see everyone and this trip is extra special because Matt will be going with us the entire time. As well as waiting around for THURSDAY (Sienna knows when we're going to see Nana), we have been swimming, shopping, playing with friends, etc.
.
Sienna just woke up and came to sit by me as I finished this post. She saw this picture and said, "That was for Brooklyn's house. That is Brooklyn's present." Sienna went to Brooklyn's birthday party this past weekend and loved choosing out gifts for her.
.

Other than that, we've just been hanging out.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Have a great trip!

Macdonalds said...

I can't wait! Too bad I'll hardly see you! I'm going to have to plot with Andrea to kidnap you and the girls...

Kelsey M. said...

Yeah for Utah!!! Can't wait to see you.

mary said...

Have a fun and fabulous trip! Be safe and I hope the kids are perfect for you on the flight!

Bryson and Tara said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! That's great that Matt will get to be there the whole time with you. We'll definitely get together when you get back.