“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, August 24, 2009

Date Night

Matt and I were able to leave the girls with his parents and go out with Emily and Andy. It was the first time in a year that we have been able to hang out as couples and it was a lot of fun. We went to Tucanos, miniature golfing, and then to Leatherbys. What a fun and delicious date night!
.
Getting ready to do some bumper cars. I sure wish we could hang out more than a couple times a year. Em is one of the best friends that a person could have and Andy's not so bad himself. I love you guys.
.
YUMMY! Nothing beats eating ice cream with a hottie and good friends.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like such a fun trip! That's great that you guys could be there for your brother-in-law's homecoming. And those pictures are definitely making me miss Leatherby's!

Macdonalds said...

I heart Leatherby's and time with you guys! I've finally come to terms that I am never going to be a pro miniature golfer...