“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, August 24, 2009

K-Town Babies

Matt and I were able to get together with his buddies that he grew up with. It was neat getting the K-Town babies together to play for a night. I love seeing Matt with his close friends and wish it could happen more often. Two of his best friends (really it is 4 of his best friends- they all went to high school together and then 4 of them married each other) live in the same apartment complex so we met up with them there to hang out and celebrate Jamee's birthday.
.
Alivia, (Randy), Nathan, Sienna and Sadie playing in the back of Randy's truck. Four kids with two more on the way.

The girls loved the battery powered 'bike'.

2 comments:

Jared and Jessica said...

We had a lot of fun with you guys! It was great to see you again! Next time we'll have to go play volleyball or something active once I get rid of this bump! :)

Jamee said...

It really was fun and great to see you guys.