“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kia Ora KB

Finally, the 13Th rolled around and we were on our way to Utah. My friends were nice enough to meet us at the airport with my parents' Lincoln for us to drive. They dropped off the car so we could head straight to Kaysville. Thursday night we just hung out and the girls got to play with Nana and Papa before all of the chaos and partying started. It the perfect start to the perfect weekend.
.
Sadie playing peek-a-boo with the people behind us on the plane.


Friday afternoon we wrote a message in cups over the freeway for Kyle to see when he got home later that night. It says, "Kia Ora KB." Kia Ora is a phrase used in New Zealand a lot like Aloha is used in Hawaii and KB was for Kyle Bruce.


Later that afternoon we bought about 30 balloons and decorated a banner for the yard.

Hello Bruce! Mission Accomplished. It is a good thing we had so much to do Friday because it was torturous waiting for Kyle's flight to come in that night. I don't know how many times Andrea and I checked his flight to mae sure it was coming in on time.