“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hanging Out

We spent a few more days in Kaysville. More than 100 people showed up for Kyle's homecoming talk and dinner. Andrea is always so organized and it turned out great with more than enough food and goodies to go around. It was such a fun day full of catching up with people. The rest of our time in Kaysville was full of exciting things like Cherry Hill, golfing, manicures, eating out and just relaxing and catching up.
.
The kids at Granny Annie's for breakfast.
.
Sienna playing with Tutu.

Sadie and mommy getting a manicure.

Nana and Sienna getting a pedicure.

Eating popsicles and dirt cake in the back yard.

I LOVE POPS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love pops more!!!! hahaha What a fun week. I loved having all my people here - thank you:)