“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Warriors vs. Raptors

One of the reasons my parents stayed a whole week was so they could babysit our kids for me while Matt and I went to a Warriors game. Matt really loves the Warriors, but with how good they have been the past few years, tickets are outrageously expensive. I found a "good" deal on some seats, and my parents agreed to stay and watch the kids which saved us a small fortune with a babysitter too. Plus, there isn't anyone else my kids would rather spend the night with.

The game was awesome! It started out with the Warriors killing the Raptors. I think the first quarter ended 42-17. The Raptors came back and made it a close game and got within five points a couple of times, but the Warriors finished it off with about a 15 point lead. Matt and I had a great time together and we are both glad we finally made it to a game. It is something we both would have regretted not doing if we were ever to move away.

We got home from the game around 10:30 and then my parents hit the road. It makes me nervous having them drive through the night, but it is how they roll. (They made it home safely!)






No comments: