“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Friday, December 02, 2016

Morning Walks

Nearly every morning, the littles and I drop the big kids off at school and then walk to Katie's house. Liz often meets up with us and we walk around the neighborhood and up and down steep streets for anywhere between an hour to two and a half. It's getting colder which makes it a little trickier, but it is something I have come to look forward to. I love our morning chats and it feels good to be active. Things have become so bright and gorgeous around here again after all the rain. We experienced this about a month ago, but then things started to die again. When we came back from Utah, the hills were super green once more. I love this area. It is so beautiful! 

The picture of us ladies isn't so lovely, but it makes me laugh and will help me remember these fun times together!




No comments: