“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Sunday, December 18, 2016

MERRIEST CHRISTMAS!

Sometimes keeping things simple around Christmas is hard, but I love the Spirit and JOY that comes into our homes and lives when we focus on the Savior and being together as a family.

Christmas morning is magical. I love watching as the kids find what Santa has left for them. It's even more magical when we take time to remember the Savior and express gratitude for all we have because of Him.

Here are three things I am extra grateful for this Christmas season.

1. I am grateful for the power of prayer. I am grateful for the peace, comfort, and strength that comes when we turn both our joys and heartaches over to the Lord.

2. I am grateful for the support and friendship of so many around me.

3. I am grateful for my family and for how much time we get together.

No comments: