“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Little Love Notes

Sadie knows when she has pushed me too far. Those moments have come more frequently lately than usual and it really wears on both of us. She also knows how to be extremely sweet and loving. Here are some love notes she has left for me and Matt recently. The bottom note is from Tanner to Sadie after they had a fight that morning over him using her whiteboard. I was scared to see how she would react when she came home and saw he had written on it again, but apparently he won her over. I love kids and need to work on being more like them, especially in the forgiving category.




No comments: