“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Ball

We got snowed in again one day this week. It wasn't near as bad outside but still plenty cold enough to convince us to stay inside. The girls and I decided to have a ball, a Snow Ball. They were Princess Sienna and Princess Sadie but insisted I called them Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. We had fun doing their hair, makeup and painting their toes. We ate a princess lunch, took a princess nap and danced the day away. Speaking of dancing, Sadie joined Sienna's dance class and LOVES it.
.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

What a CUTE idea! I love it! I also love the picture at the top of your blog. I didn't realize you got pictures done again. SO cute!

brit said...

So fun! I should try putting princess in front of things to see if the girls would like them better . . . princess nap . . . princess chores, princess lima beans :)

Bryson and Tara said...

What a stinkin' cute idea! I love it! They're really adorable.