That's all - I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for my special little family. I have one amazing, hard working, supportive and loving husband and three wonderful children. My kids are such incredible examples to me about how I should be. They are so full of love and patience and are so quick to share and forgive. Even after a rough night (with me) they beg me for extra hugs and kisses before bed time. It is so humbling being their mom and being able to call them mine. I love my family and I am so grateful for their individual qualities and personalities. As I grow up, I want to be more like my kids.
2 years ago
1 comment:
You do have wonderful and amazing kids and an awesome husband...BUT they have an incredible and loving mom!!! I love you Karin:)
Post a Comment