I cannot believe Tanner is already two months old (tomorrow). I haven't taken near enough pictures of him but here are a handful from the past few days. I love my little snuggle bug! He is such a happy baby that loves to laugh and talk. He can roll over from his tummy to his back and does it every so often. He loves taking baths, playing outside, going for walks, hanging out in his backpack, talking and making different sounds, laying on the floor, snuggling and playing with his sisters and of course being held. We love our little buddy so much!!
.
6 comments:
i just love him. and please make sure he's still loving a snuggle when you visit, because pretty sure i want in on that :)
he is so cute karin! how fun is a newborn? i love to cuddle with chloe:)
Oh how I LOVE that boy:)SLY
Love the picture of Tanner in his tie!
ohh my goodness i cant wait to meet the little guy! he is so yummy!
he is so darling! i can't believe how big he's gotten! can't wait to see him sunday.
Post a Comment