“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Six Years!

Matt and I just celebrated our sixth anniversary and it was the perfect weekend. I decided that for one of our activities I wanted to go golfing. We seriously had so much fun together. After golf we went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream and then home to get the kiddos. Later that night we went out to dinner as a family. I am so fortunate to be married to such an incredible man. I love that after six years, it still feels like we're newlyweds or dating in so many ways. We love spending time with each other and have a lot of fun together. I am so grateful for the family we have built together too. Happy Anniversary, Matt. I love you!
.
Me and my handsome husband.
.
Sienna and Daddy
.
Me and Sadie Pie
.

Of course, Tanner. I feel like the camera doesn't do this boy justice. He is the most pleasant and happy baby but I always catch his smiles in an awkward spot.

4 comments:

Jared and Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Tanner is a little stud :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Looks like a perfeect day:) SLY

.l i c k t e e s. said...

anniversaries are the best :)

Kelsey M. said...

wooo 6 years! thats amazing. i can't believe it's been that long though...crazy! i love that you spent your anniversary with your whole fam, i really do. sweetest thing ever.