I'm not joking, this is a picture of our front yard today. Just three days after enjoying mid 70's we are down to 18 degrees and covered in a sheet of ice. I have never heard a storm like this before. Thunder and lightning in January during a snow/sleet storm?! It was so loud and crazy. It sounded like it was raining icicles and shards of glass. Nobody went on the roads today unless they absolutely had to or are crazy. Matt's work was closed, Sienna's dance cancelled, my doctor's office closed and appointment cancelled. I'm not complaining, just stating the facts. In fact, I am far from complaining. Now I am wishing for it to happen all over again tonight so Matt can stay home again. I will say that I feel horrible for anyone trying to fly right now and everyone getting ready for the Superbowl this weekend, what a nightmare.
.
2 comments:
that is crazy are you sure you're not in utah? haha bipolar weather. dang. how wonderful to have a day inside the house with your whole fam though! that pic of t is aaaadorable.
I miss you! That's all I have to say!
Post a Comment