“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”

Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 Months

Weight: 10 pounds 8 Ounces
Length: 23 1/4 inches long
.
My pleasant little man before his shots. I just love my little cuddler and cannot believe he is already two months old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So handsome!!! It's fun to see his face there by Sienna's because I definitely see alot of similarities:) Love you Tanner!!

Kelsey M. said...

look at that face! adorable. i can't wait to meet the little man in person!!

Bryson and Tara said...

He is so cute! And I LOVE the picture on the top of your blog with your 3 kids. So precious!